· Location: Dublin
· Job Type: Permanent, full-time
· Salary: Negotiable
· Date: 12/3/2020
The CSR Group is currently working with one of Ireland’s most well-known, tier 1 main contractors in their recruitment of an experienced Bid Writer to be based from their Dublin office.
- Leading the development and production of technical proposals to be accommodated within tender submission documents that demonstrate the company's knowledge, experience and ability to provide a high quality service to its customers
- Completion of non-pricing submission documents to deadline
- Providing the question-relevant knowledge of the subject matter and work scope detailed in tender Packages for inclusion in the technical proposal
- Developing articulate, coherent responses to support comprehensive submissions, utilising written text, photographs, sketches and supporting documents where applicable
- Adopting best practice proposal writing techniques to maximise the scoring potential of the submission
- Work to exceed expected quality standards, comply with processes at all times and contribute to improvements
- Establishing/obtaining information in relation to the Company's previous experience in the industry using the contract Information sheets available, and the answers to the submission questions that ensures the greatest relevance and highest quality possible in relation to the tendered scope
- Raising any clarification questions with the commercial team to ensure tender queries are raised
- Finalise submission documents in conjunction with the submission coordinator
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role; main contracting experience desirable
- Previous experience of bid writing within given deadlines, including detailed technical content and coordinating contributions from others (desirable)
- Time management skills, and ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work collaboratively
- Previous experience as a Bid Writer or academic background in writing (desirable)
On offer is a market leading salary and benefits package.
Some benefits include:
· Living away allowance
· Car / Car allowance
· Flexible working options
· Excellent progression opportunities
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.