Architect – Dublin
· Location – Dublin
· Company – Architects Practice
· Level – 4+ years (Building Design/Presentation)
· Salary – Dependant on Experience
· Working hours – 9am – 5pm
Our client now has requirements for architects in their Dublin office due to securing various projects in recent months. With an office in Belfast & Dublin, both offices are looking at expanding!
The practice work across several sectors including residential, commercial, healthcare as well as touching on the sport sector as well more recently, and have work across the whole of Ireland with large scale and some smaller scale stuff too!
Their Dublin office is situated in North Dublin above the city making it very commutable to most people in the area, and they are interviewing from next week with some fantastic packages on offer for those who they feel are the right candidates.
· Advising clients
· Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
· Producing detailed drawings
· Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and different specialists
· Making site-visits to check progress
· Negotiating with contractors
· Dealing with various problems that could occur
With interviews commencing next week in the Dublin office with the Director, they are open to meeting architects who want to take the next step in their career. With career development opportunities and management roles available in due course, it’s the perfect time for making the move!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.